Expasyl Original, 20 Capsules Refill. Temporary Gingival Retraction
Expasyl - Original, 20 Capsules Refill. Temporary Gingival Retraction System. Retraction Paste, Excellent hemostasis, atraumatic cord-free retraction, 15% Aluminum Chloride. Refill Package of 20 - 1 Gm. Capsules.
System for temporary gingival retraction Expasyl may be used in all the indications of sulcular opening, such as:
- dental impression with or without prior gingival removal,
- sealing of prosthesis,
- in conservative dentistry when restoring class II and V cavities,
- placement of rubber-dam,
- parodontology (surfacing, etc),
- orthodontia (orthodontic bands bonding).
The main characteristics of Expasyl are as follows:
- Respect of the periodontium
- Optimal ergonomics and appreciable saving of time
- Painless method
- Expasyl has astringent and hemostatic surface properties by compression
- Mean duration of retraction: 1 to 2 minutes according to operative conditions.